Dungeon Twister
Accueil Dungeon Twister Le jeu News Questions - Réponses Tournois Forum Téléchargements Liens Contact
Accueil du Forum Profil  Enregistrez-vous  Recherche  Liste des utilisateurs  Aide  Connexion

Nombre d'éléments à afficher :

Liste des forums > Idea Box > Welcome !

Ajouter un nouveau message

Auteur   Contenu    
  Le 01/09/2005 à 09h33

Oncle Siroz

Toucan

Messages postés

-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pendant que tu joues, je bosse !

Répondre
Répondre en citant ce message

Le 09/10/2005 à 20h58

Knicknevin

Nain de jardin

Messages postés

Well, in the spirit of honest creativity, here are some character ideas I had, though I realise that, in all probability, some of them may already exist in the original version of the game, but my French isn't quite up to that level of translation!

Berserker Movement: 3 Combat: 1

• Rage
The Berserker adds +4 to his combat total when he initiates an attack.

Assassin Movement: 4 Combat: 2

• Stealth
When the Assassin initiates combat, they do not become wounded if they lose.

Chameleon Movement: 0 Combat: 0

• Shapeshift
When you pay 1 AP to move the Chameleon, you must select one other character, of any colour, who is in the same room as the Chameleon when they start their move; the Chameleon is now considered to have all the attributes, abilities and special rules of that character until the end of your turn. During other player’s turns, the Chameleon has no special abilities and its attributes are zero. The starting lines count as rooms. All abilities of the character that the Chameleon turns into which must be paid for, must also be paid for when the Chameleon uses them; the Chameleon cannot turn into a wounded character, but if the Chameleon is wounded, they may turn into the Troll (if a Troll is in the same room) and then pay 1 additional AP to regenerate, after which they can take no further actions this turn.

Centaur Movement: 6 Combat: 1

• Ferry Passengers
The Centaur can pick up unwounded characters of his own colour and carry them, following the same rules in all circumstances for carrying wounded characters.
• Leap
You may spend 1 AP to have the Centaur jump over an obstacle such as a pit trap or chasm, but not a 3D element.

Spy Movement: 5 Combat: 1

• Infiltration
You may place AP tokens under the Spy on your turn: these do not count as counters for any rules. You may spend these tokens on the Spy during an opponent’s turn, either before or after any of their actions, but not during one. During an opponent’s turn, the Spy can do anything that he could normally do, including movement, initiating combat, using rotation gears, using objects and so on.

Bodyguard Movement: 3 Combat: 3

• Protection
Whenever a character adjacent to the Bodyguard, including diagonally but not through walls, who is on their side is targeted by any effect directed by an opponent, the Bodyguard may switch places with them before that effect is resolved; this is an exception to the Golden Rule that actions may not be interrupted.

Sage Movement: 1 Combat: 0

• Wise Advice
As long as the Sage is in play and unwounded, you get 1 bonus AP on each of your turns.

• Spell Caster
The Sage can use Scrolls.

Monk Movement: 5 Combat: 0

• Pacifist
The Monk never becomes involved in combat; they cannot initiate combat, have combat initiated against them or take part in multiple-combat.
• Charity
If the Monk is in the same space as a wounded character, they may heal them but the Monk becomes wounded in doing so.

Cyclops Movement: 3 Combat: 2

• Throughsight
The Cyclops can draw line of sight through closed portcullises, mist, other characters and one wall or 3D element, i.e. not through two walls, two 3D elements or one wall & one 3D element. You may spend 1 AP to have the Cyclops share this ability with one adjacent character on their next action this turn.

Gnoll Movement: 4 Combat: 1

• Scavenger
There is no limit to the number of items and wounded characters the Gnoll can carry, but the Gnoll cannot use any items in any way, e.g. even if the Rope is left over a Pit Trap, the Gnoll still cannot use it to cross that trap.

Saboteur Movement: 3 Combat: 3

• Vandalism
You may pay 1AP to have the Saboteur break any item he is carrying; remove that object from the game. If the Saboteur wins combat against any characters carrying items, he may choose to break those items rather than wounding the character who carries them.

Dancer Movement: 4 Combat: 1

• Dance Steps
When moving, the Dancer does not count squares she passes through which contain other characters as part of her move, they are considered free squares and do no deduct from her movement total for this action; the Dancer may move through, but not stop in, squares containing an opposing character.

Genuine Player Quote:
"I'm not dodging, I'm moving to one side"

Répondre

Le 07/11/2005 à 17h18

Ian

Nain de jardin

Messages postés

Actually, there's kind of a good point in there - if a character can pick up a wounded character and shift them around, why can't one character give another a piggy-back for example, and carry them along?

Sorry - being pedantic.

As for ideas, how about a booklet dedicated to scenarios and variants? What about room packs, without extra characters and large packaging - a few new rooms would do (provided in pairs obviously).

Répondre

Le 07/12/2005 à 13h07

Mat

Serveur chez Régis

Messages postés

in fact in france, we have "goodies"

some special character and room, you can win in tournament and championship.

i'm sure assomdee will do that to in other country.

la vie c'est dangereux, on meurt à la fin.

AKA RONIN DRAGONNET

Recherche Goodies "Elfe des Bois"

Répondre

Le 12/12/2005 à 15h47

AsmodeeUS

Berger des Pyrénées

Messages postés

We are done translating the goodies and they will be available in English beginning of 2006.

Stephan @ Asmodee
www.asmodee-us.com

Répondre

Le 12/12/2005 à 16h44

Mat

Serveur chez Régis

Messages postés

so if i want the special goodie i miss in France, i must find a tournament in England or in US to win them...

ok, i will come with some cheese, i'm sure it will be a good distracting weapon...

la vie c'est dangereux, on meurt à la fin.

AKA RONIN DRAGONNET

Recherche Goodies "Elfe des Bois"

Répondre

Le 18/03/2007 à 16h32

clems

Toucan

Messages postés

It's really good! But the Berserk and the assassin have already been in the extension "Mercenaries"

Ce n'est pas parce que mon dragon rouge a tué ton assassin, ta berserk et tes deux dragons qu'il faut me gronder en me disant que je t'ai mal expliqué les règles.
D'ailleurs, j'avais oublié de te dire, la potion de vitesse donne +16 en mouv. je sors:25PV

Répondre

Ajouter un nouveau message

Liste des forums > Idea Box > Welcome !

Nombre d'éléments à afficher :

accueil . le jeu . news . questions / réponses . tournois . forum . téléchargements . liens

contact . espace presse . mentions légales
Asmodée Editions