Dungeon Twister
Accueil Dungeon Twister Le jeu News Questions - Réponses Tournois Forum Téléchargements Liens Contact
Accueil du Forum Profil  Enregistrez-vous  Recherche  Liste des utilisateurs  Aide  Connexion

Nombre d'éléments à afficher :

Liste des forums > Tall Tales > First Game I Played

Ajouter un nouveau message

Auteur   Contenu    
  Le 09/10/2005 à 21h11

Knicknevin

Nain de jardin

Messages postés

Well, the good news is, I won! Mind you, I was the one who bought the game, so its only fair. The two highlights I had were...

1) My Warrior was wounded and almost surrounded by opponents, but he was carrying the Potion of Speed and I didn't want to let that fall into enemy hands, or give away a VP, but the only character anywhere near the Warrior was the Goblin and I only had 2 APs this turn... so the Goblin ran forward, through the Warrior, picking up the Potion on the way, then drank it; with the 4 APs that gave him, he picked up the Warrior and carried him to safety!

2) I had killed two opponent characters but I was having a hard time getting to the other side of the board; my Warrior was nearly there, but then his tile got turned around and he was boxed in. All my fast characters, with good movement abilities, were stuck behind walls and enemy-blocked corridors down at my half of the board, but the Mekanork was positioned on the Rotation Gear that matched the one for the room adjacent to the Warrior... On my turn, I spent 1 AP for the Mekanork to turn the matching room, which turned the Warrior's dead end into a highway out of the dungeon! The Warrior, the Goblin and the Wizard all legged it out and I got another 3 points in one turn, giving me the game!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Genuine Player Quote:
"I'm not dodging, I'm moving to one side"

Répondre
Répondre en citant ce message

Le 11/10/2005 à 17h45

filraen

Toucan

Messages postés

What a brave goblin… And what a muscular goblin to carry a warrior!!!

It's a good training for him. When you'll have Paladins & Dragons, maybe you will see your Goblin carrying a wounded Red Dragon !!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"C'est en twistant qu'on devient méchanork..."

Répondre
Répondre en citant ce message

Ajouter un nouveau message

Liste des forums > Tall Tales > First Game I Played

Nombre d'éléments à afficher :

accueil . le jeu . news . questions / réponses . tournois . forum . téléchargements . liens

contact . espace presse . mentions légales
Asmodée Editions