Dungeon Twister
Accueil Dungeon Twister Le jeu News Questions - Réponses Tournois Forum Téléchargements Liens Contact
Accueil du Forum Profil  Enregistrez-vous  Recherche  Liste des utilisateurs  Aide  Connexion

Nombre d'éléments à afficher :

Liste des forums > Tournaments, challenges & league > Tournament 31/05/08 (Birmingham, UK)

Ajouter un nouveau message

Auteur   Contenu    
  Le 24/04/2008 à 18h38

Hoppipolla

Familier

Messages postés

A Dungeon Twister tournament will be held at the UK Games Expo 2008 (http://www.ukgamesexpo.co.uk) on the Saturday May 31st 2008 (at 2pm).

It will be restricted to the basic set, using a Swiss rounds format (maximum 4).
Registration is free (email me with your full name and nickname please).

By this event, we hope to create a Dungeon Twister community in the UK. So, don’t hesitate to come even if you are not an experienced player. Beginners are more than welcome and they can simply “come and play” if not interested by the competition... though we might have goodies for the tournament if that can motivate some ;-)

However, we need to be a sufficient number of participants in order to get them. Therefore, it is really important for people interested to manifest themselves!! Even if they are not sure to come yet, that would give us an idea of the potential community in England.

Répondre
Répondre en citant ce message

Le 28/04/2008 à 14h56

Sherinford

Éminent dresseur de dindons

Messages postés

I'll send goodies anyway.

I just need to have the number of players attending in order to prepare the parcel.

I would have come myself to the tournament, but there are just too many event in the next two months.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Il était un petit satyre,
Qui n'avait ja- ja- jamais forniqué,
Ohé ohé !

Répondre

Le 29/04/2008 à 23h55

Hoppipolla

Familier

Messages postés

Thanks for the goodies. I will let you know how many people have subscribed 2 weeks before the tournament.

Thinking about coming to England for DT, that's what I call dedication ;-)
I hope that, one day, we could organize such a meeting... if we succeed in creating a community as active as on the continent.

Répondre

Le 30/04/2008 à 12h03

Sherinford

Éminent dresseur de dindons

Messages postés

Citation:
le 29/04/2008 à 23h55 Hoppipolla a écrit:
Thinking about coming to England for DT, that's what I call dedication ;-)

Well, I wouldn't come ONLY for Dungeon Twister...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ohé ohé !

Répondre

Ajouter un nouveau message

Liste des forums > Tournaments, challenges & league > Tournament 31/05/08 (Birmingham, UK)

Nombre d'éléments à afficher :

accueil . le jeu . news . questions / réponses . tournois . forum . téléchargements . liens

contact . espace presse . mentions légales
Asmodée Editions