Dungeon Twister
Accueil Dungeon Twister Le jeu News Questions - Réponses Tournois Forum Téléchargements Liens Contact
Accueil du Forum Profil  Enregistrez-vous  Recherche  Liste des utilisateurs  Aide  Connexion

Nombre d'éléments à afficher :

Liste des forums > Tournaments, challenges & league > DT demo & league (Leeds, UK)

Ajouter un nouveau message

Auteur   Contenu    
  Le 08/12/2008 à 21h20

Hoppipolla

Familier

Messages postés

A Dungeon Twister (DT) event will be held in Garforth (10-min train from Leeds) on the Saturday 31 January, from 2pm to 8pm.

We will run demos all along the afternoon as our main objective is to introduce DT to newcomers.
So everyone is welcome to this excellent opportunity to discover this game in its 2- or 4-player version.

In addition, a league will also be held, allowing people to play as many proper DT matches as they want (unlike a tournament, there is no minimum number of games that you must play) .
No specific format/time limit will be used as we aim at an event as friendly as possible.
Goodies will be offered to the best players.

And for those who know the game but want more than the base set, all expansions will be available, even the ones unpublished in English.
However, don't hesitate to bring your own copy.

Finally, as the event is held during the Garforth board games club, you could play many other games than DT too.
There is therefore no excuse for not giving it a shot!

For further details on the location/access, http://garforttgamers.wordpress.com/

Répondre
Répondre en citant ce message

Le 10/12/2008 à 08h39

Chris Boelinger

Affranchi

Messages postés

Congratulations for such a nice initiative.

I truly hope you'll have a lot of new gamers comming to this meeting.

Don't forget to advertise your event in other web sites or other medias consulted by the players in your area.

Happy Twist to Y'all

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ludicalement,
Chris Boelinger

Répondre

Le 10/12/2008 à 11h18

Chris Boelinger

Affranchi

Messages postés

I think you might have a very very very VIP special guest coming seeing you and playing the game with you.
It's a possibility, not a certitude. I'm giving this VIP all the infos about your initiative.

Did you guys knew that you had a celebrity involved in DT, living very close to your area ????

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ludicalement,
Chris Boelinger

Répondre

Le 10/12/2008 à 23h58

Hoppipolla

Familier

Messages postés

Wow, a VIP?! That sounds intriguing :p
It would be a real pleasure to welcome him.

I can't guarantee there will be loads of people but that can only help people deciding to come. And I am sure the passionate DT players will be more than happy.

As for the advertising, I've posted on several forums but I will try with less local clubs too.

Répondre

Ajouter un nouveau message

Liste des forums > Tournaments, challenges & league > DT demo & league (Leeds, UK)

Nombre d'éléments à afficher :

accueil . le jeu . news . questions / réponses . tournois . forum . téléchargements . liens

contact . espace presse . mentions légales
Asmodée Editions