Dungeon Twister
Accueil Dungeon Twister Le jeu News Questions - Réponses Tournois Forum Téléchargements Liens Contact
Accueil du Forum Profil  Enregistrez-vous  Recherche  Liste des utilisateurs  Aide  Connexion

Nombre d'éléments à afficher :

Liste des forums > Idea Box > New Character - Warrior Monk

Ajouter un nouveau message

Auteur   Contenu    
  Le 07/11/2009 à 01h28

Shaadea

Chevalier de la noisette

Messages postés

Hi

I played my second game today and had an idea for a new character:

The Warrior Monk.

Move 4, Combat 2 (or 3, don't know, although 3 might be too much)

Disadvantage: May not fight in ranged combat/may not use missile weapons

Advantage: Many years of training his endurance and finetuning his martial arts allow him to keep going on when others are exhausted and tired.
When you play a combat card for a healthy (as in "not wounded" monk you may immediately roll a d6 after the combat round. If your roll is equal or higher than the card value you are not forced to discard the card. Instead, place it in a seperate card pile (his "martial arts" pile), that may only be used by the monk. Everytime you play a card for the monk you may choose to use one of your regular cards or one of his "saved" cards (from his martial arts pile). No matter which pile you use you always roll the die after using a card, placing it in the martial arts pile on a successful roll and discarding it as normal otherwise.

This makes the monk going on for a long time, as you have a good chance to keep those 2s and 3s for a while. Also, to get a chance of saving the 5 or 6 you first need to play it on the monk.

In case somebody else came up with something similiar: I haven't seen it, I've only played "the prison" so far and only read teh few posts of this forum here.

Have fun when experimenting with the monk, and share your experience

Répondre
Répondre en citant ce message

Le 02/12/2012 à 18h48

Tanath

Nain de jardin

Messages postés

That's a cool idea. Have you tried the character in game? If so, how well does it work?

As for stats, I think 4-2 is fine, maybe even 4-1 since he'll have the ability to replay combat cards. But I'd start with 4-2.

Répondre
Répondre en citant ce message

Ajouter un nouveau message

Liste des forums > Idea Box > New Character - Warrior Monk

Nombre d'éléments à afficher :

accueil . le jeu . news . questions / réponses . tournois . forum . téléchargements . liens

contact . espace presse . mentions légales
Asmodée Editions